SCHEDULE A DESIGN CONSULTATION
"Modern" Style Blockhouse Design
10′ x 13′
10′ x 16′
10′ x 20′
Electrical Package (Optional)
(4) Interior outlets
(1) Exterior outlets
(2) Interior lights
(1) Minisplit ac/heat
(1) Service panel
"Classic" Style Blockhouse Design
10’ x 10’
10’ x 13.3’
10’ x 16.6’
10’ x 20’
*Low interest finance plans, with approved credit. Pay off at any time with no penalty.
** Installation & Delivery pricing good for the following counties: Baldwin, Escambia, Santa Rosa, Okaloosa.
*** Blockhouses delivered and constructed on first come, first served bases.
- 100% Insulated. Floor, roof & walls
- Floor Included. No need for concrete or wood deck
- No Painting Needed. 40 year factory paint finish
- Rot Proof. No wood means nothing to rot
- Strong. Built using galvanized steel structurally insulated panels
- No Shatter Windows. Shatter resistant window inserts
- Easy Hang Magnetic Walls. No drills or screws needed
- Simple Installation. 2 people can install in a few hours
- Portable. Take down, flat pack and move to your next locale
- Expandable. Enlarge by simply adding more sections
- Outdoor Area. Add a roof extension for a covered patio
- Window Insert Options. Standard clear with privacy blackout or insect screens add-on options
- No Poured Foundation. No extra hassles or permits needed.
Let a Factory Rep Help You
You can make your Blockhouse as big as you want, but one segment is: 3.33 ft. (length) x 10 ft. (width)
In our home markets of Bay, Escambia, Okaloosa, Santa Rosa, Walton counties, Florida & Baldwin county, Alabama, transportation and assembly is $1,250. Outside of these markets transportation is approximately $1,000. Assembly can be done by two handymen in a day or two. Check with your local handymen for their hourly pricing (typically averages $50-$100 per hour).
Unfortunately not. Currently we can only ship Blockhouses in the continental United States.
Due to demand, there is an average waiting list of 4-8 weeks. Shorter if we just need to ship to your location and your own handymen will be doing the assembly.
A. Blockhouse Sheds are engineered to meet localities local wind zone requirements. These generally range from 130-150.
Blockhouse Sheds by Titan Sunrooms
Titan Sunrooms has been an industry leading manufacturer for over 20 years. Blockhouse was developed using the same time tested building components Titan created for use in hurricane prone regions of the Southeastern U.S.
The Blockhouse idea grew out of Titan’s customer base expressing a desire for unique personal spaces separate from the home. Repurposing our high performance sunroom system with some cool design elements allowed Blockhouse to take flight.
Unlike traditional sheds that need to be extensively modified or upgraded for year round use, Blockhouse is 100% insulated, never needs painting and installs in a matter of hours.